Interskill Learning believes in protecting your privacy. When we collect personal information from you on our website, we follow the privacy principles that comply with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union
- We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Interskill Learning will not release any personal information to third parties without the express written consent of the student or administrator.
- If we transfer your personal information to another country, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
- We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
Please be aware that Interskill Learning is not responsible for the privacy practices of any other companies. This privacy statement applies solely to Interskill Learning. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies of every website that you visit.
Information Collection, Sharing, and Use
Interskill Learning uses information we receive for the following purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, conduct research, and to improve our services.
Personal information is collected when you join Interskill Learning or use Interskill Learning products or services, when you visit Interskill Learning pages or the pages of certain Interskill Learning affiliates. Interskill Learning may combine information that we receive from business affiliates or other companies. We will never rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
Interskill Learning automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your web browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) you access. Information is also collected about your transactions with some of our business affiliates, including information about your use of products and services we offer.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Interskill Learning does not rent or sell your information with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you request, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- To comply with valid legal process such as subpoena, search warrant, court order, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
- In order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding any illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of Interskill Learning Terms & Conditions, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, to protect the company’s rights and property, or as otherwise as required by law.
Interskill Learning may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Interskill Learning does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad.
Each email sent by Interskill Learning contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us. If you wish to unsubscribe, simply click the unsubscribe link found at the end of each email. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings.
Cookies Policy for Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/.
Cookies Policy for Provide Live Support Webchat
Our Live Support Webchat system creates temporary cookies. A cookie is created once a visitor enters our sites and removed once the visitor leaves the site or closes the browser. The cookie is used to track the visitor navigation through our sites and handle chat session if needed. This type of cookies can be considered as 'Performance cookies' more information can be found at thsi link: (http://blog.zwillgen.com/2012/04/12/uk-icc-and-ico-issue-cookies-guide-and-statement/).
Cookies Policy for YouTube by Google
This site uses Youtube.com, which is a Google company, to display video content. A cookie is created once a visitor views a video on our sites and removed once the visitor leaves the site or closes the browser. The cookie is used to track the visitor information if needed.
More information on Google's privacy and cookies policies can be found on their website at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Interskill Learning, its employees and partners demonstrate high standards of professional conduct and do not discriminate against learners on the basis of gender, age, socioeconomic or ethnic background, sexual orientation, or disability.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, contact us at:Interskill Learning
Grove Way, Wilmslow
Cheshire, SK9 5AG, UK
Tel: +44 1625 441120