Skills and knowledge in coding JCL statements and parameters. The following courses have been used as reference for this assessment:
- JCL (z/OS) - Introduction to z/OS JCL
- JCL (z/OS) - Using Special Data Sets in Batch Jobs
- JCL (z/OS) - Coding Procedures and JES2 Control Statements
This assessment is designed for data center staff responsible for writing or maintaining JCL code.
This assessment covers the following topics:
- JCL coding rules
- Coding of JOB, EXEC, and DD statements and associated parameters
- Use of conditional code checking
The types of questions in this assessment are mainly simulation, multiple choice, drag and drop, and true or false. The questions displayed are different for every examinee because a number of core questions are always selected along with a number that are taken from a pool. All questions are then randomized to produce your customized assessment. No internal or external manuals or references can be used during this assessment.
Pass MarkThe pass mark for this assessment is 70%.
This assessment is part of
the IBM Open Badge Program
Job Control Language(JCL)
Instant Web Chat:
- Chat with tech support or
- have a product question?
+44 (0) 1625 441120
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at +44 (0) 1625 441120