Service Oriented Architecture
This course describes what Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is and why businesses today are looking at implementing it. It outlines the components and architecture associated with an SOA environment and explains the challenges and barriers to SOA adoption.
Any IT staff that are interested in, or will be involved with, SOA projects
No prerequisites are required for this course.
- After completing this course the student will be able to:
- Describe the function of SOA elements
- List the benefits of implementing SOA
- List SOA implementation best practices
- Explain the need for SOA governance and security
SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE ESSENTIALSToday's Business Goals
Benefits of SOA
SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE IN ACTIONBefore and After SOA
Getting Started With SOA
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at +44 (0) 1625 441120